- These track systems can only be shipped to a business / commercial address. It WILL NOT ship to a residential address.
- This item cannot be shipped to Canada.
- Mule 610 requires temporary body part removal for installation of tracks.
- Mule 3010 Tans / Mule 4010 Trans / Mule 3010 and Mule 4010 requires temporary body part removal for installation of tracks.
- Mule Pro Series models have permanent interference.
- Designed to work with factory suspension. May not work with a-arm guards and / or aftermarket arched or forward a-arms.
Your Kawasaki Mule 4010 or Mule 3010 is supposed to be the workhorse of UTVs. Want to make it an even more efficient, reliable workhorse? Check out the Camso UTV 4S1 Track System for your Mule and see how much better your side by side can be.
When you put your Mule to work, sometimes the loads get really heavy. When that happens, your regular air-filled tires can easily get punctured from sharp rocks. With the rubber tracks, you don't have to worry about getting a flat when you're far from help. The tracks can easily ride over rocky terrain and with the larger and wider wheelbase, you can get a better grip when navigating rocky areas than with traditional tires.
When it comes to mud or snow, the tracks will have a better grip than tires, allowing you to go places without getting stuck that you couldn't before. The Flextrack technology has flexible sides and a slight curve towards the inside that provides a smooth, comfortable ride with less splatter from mud and snow. The track systems are designed to optimize your machines performance, maximizing available horsepower and torque. The sealed wheels and bearings help keep your tracks running for a long time in even some of the toughest conditions while helping reduce vibration.
Front tracks feature exclusive Flextrack technology, with flexible sides and slight curve toward the inside
Flextrack technology provides better shock absorption and reduced vibration
Provides a more comfortable ride than traditional flat tracks while reducing splatter from mud and snow
Stud ready tracks
Rodless track construction (no stiffener rod inside) for real all-season usage
Easier and more precise steering
Two year limited warranty
Shared Shipping Program: You pay $145.00 shipping/handling and Side By Side Stuff will pay the rest!