- These track systems can only be shipped to a business / commercial address. It WILL NOT ship to a residential address.
- This item cannot be shipped to Canada.
- The 2014 CF Moto Tracker / UForce 800 and 2014-20 Snyper / ZForce 800 EX / EPS / LX (50"" & 59"") has certain restrictions that apply.
- The 2015-20 CF Moto Snyper / ZForce 800 / EPS / Trail (NOT EX) (50 in. & 53 in. wide only) has permanent interference.
- The 2016-20 CF Moto ZForce 500 / HO / Trail / EPS / LX (50 in. & 53 in. wide only) has permanent interference.
- The 2014-20 CF Moto Tracker / UForce 800 / EPS / LX (57 in. wide only) has permanent interference.
- The 2016-20 CF Moto UForce 500 / HO / EPS / LX has permanent interference.
- Designed to work with factory suspension. May not work with a-arm guards and / or aftermarket arched or forward a-arms.
Alright, so your CF Moto ZForce or CF Moto UForce is well equipped for just about everything, or so you thought. But boy oh boy were you wrong! You forgot about traction, the most important thing that every vehicle needs in any extreme situation and letís face it, these things look sweet on any machine. Whatever the terrain tracks are sure to get traction so thatís why Camso designed the Camoplast UTV 4S1 Track System.
Track systems provide you a better advantage over traditional tires for many reasons. One being that the tracks are quite a bit larger than a traditional pneumatic rubber tire that often times has a very small contact patch where traction and weight can be displaced to the ground. Tracks are wider and longer than tires, resulting in less slippage or loss of traction. This means you can get through areas with limited surface traction with more weight than ever before. These Camoplast tracks are specifically designed for the UTV market. The front tracks feature exclusive Flextrack technology that makes for a better ride by providing superior shock absorption and reduced vibration while in use, the Flextrack system also reduces splatter from mud and snow when compared to other flat track systems that tend to be quite messy and uncomfortable to use.
The tracks themselves feature a rod less construction for a robust all season and all terrain performance. Be sure to check out the videos below for some more great information on this CF Moto track system!
Front tracks feature exclusive Flextrack technology, with flexible sides and slight curve toward the inside
Flextrack technology provides better shock absorption and reduced vibration
Provides a more comfortable ride than traditional flat tracks while reducing splatter from mud and snow
Stud ready tracks
Rodless track construction (no stiffener rod inside) for real all-season usage
Easier and more precise steering
Two year limited warranty
Shared Shipping Program: You pay $150.00 shipping/handling and Side By Side Stuff will pay the rest!