- These track systems can only be shipped to a business / commercial address. It WILL NOT ship to a residential address.
- This item cannot be shipped to Canada.
- 2013-14 Brutus has Polaris close ratio.
- 2015-16 Brutus has no compliance with accessories and permanent vehicle modification.
- Designed to work with factory suspension. May not work with a-arm guards and / or aftermarket arched or forward a-arms.
Alright, itís clearly no secret that you use your Polaris Brutus as a true work horse and thatís fine with us. But have you ever been pushing snow with your machine and just had to stop, readjust and start again because you lost traction or, even worse, gotten stuck? Well if you have than chances are you know why these Camoplast tracks would be a great addition to your SXS.
Designed to give maximum traction in all conditions these all-weather tracks arenít just for snow either. If youíre working a jobsite thatís constantly battling mud and water, chances are with traditional pneumatic tires you may get stuck causing lost productivity and longer days and thatís no good. These tracks are great in any soft terrains or situations. This is because the tracks give your machine a much larger power transfer area allowing you to keep moving across even the most sensitive terrains. The Flextrack technology provides a smoother and cleaner ride. Tracks still not enough to get traction? No worries, you can add studs at any point since these tracks are made stud ready.
Front tracks feature exclusive Flextrack technology, with flexible sides and slight curve toward the inside
Flextrack technology provides better shock absorption and reduced vibration
Provides a more comfortable ride than traditional flat tracks while reducing splatter from mud and snow
Stud ready tracks
Rodless track construction (no stiffener rod inside) for real all-season usage
Easier and more precise steering
Two year limited warranty
Shared Shipping Program: You pay $150.00 shipping/handling and Side By Side Stuff will pay the rest!