"***NOTE: THE CAMOPLAST TRACK SYSTEM CAN ONLY BE SHIPPED TO A BUSINESS ADDRESS. WILL NOT SHIP TO A RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS.***
- This item cannot be shipped to Canada.
- The RZR 900 / RZR S 900 and RZR 900 XC with power steering has Polaris close ratio
- 2015-17 RZR 4 900 has Polaris close ratio and minor restrictions apply.
- RZR 900 / S 900 / 900 XC / RZR 4 900 has certain restrictions that apply.
- 2016-17 RZR S 900 has certain restrictions that apply, important speed reduction and Polaris close ratio
- Designed to work with factory suspension. May not work with a-arm guards and / or aftermarket arched or forward a-arms.
The Polaris RZR S 900 is a true pioneer in the side by side market with industry leading performance and value. The RZR will attempt to tackle every terrain and obstacle with its proven selectable power distribution systems. However, in some terrains the ability to put the power to the ground is just as important as having the power to move yourself forward. Some people do this by changing tire tread patterns and sizes other do this by reducing gear ratios. One way that’s sure to get the job done is to add these Camoplast UTV 4S1 Tracks to your RZR 900.
By adding tracks to your machine, you will ensure that your machine is going to get through anything that you can expose your machine to. The tracks offer a much wider traction footprint that a traditional pneumatic tire that allows your machine to grab hold in snow, sand or even the deepest mud pits. The 4S1 tracks also have Flextrack technology for an impressive shock absorption and responsive steering ability in any given terrain. All components feature a 2-year manufacturer limited warranty so in the unlikely event of a failure CAMSO has got your tracks covered.
Front tracks feature exclusive Flextrack technology, with flexible sides and slight curve toward the inside
Flextrack technology provides better shock absorption and reduced vibration
Provides a more comfortable ride than traditional flat tracks while reducing splatter from mud and snow
Stud ready tracks
Rodless track construction (no stiffener rod inside) for real all-season usage
Easier and more precise steering
Two year limited warranty
Shared Shipping Program: You pay $150.00 shipping/handling and Side By Side Stuff will pay the rest!