- These track systems can only be shipped to a business / commercial address. It WILL NOT ship to a residential address.
- This item cannot be shipped to Canada.
- Suspension lift kit is required in most cases and permanent interference occurs.
- Designed to work with factory suspension. May not work with a-arm guards and / or aftermarket arched or forward a-arms.
- Sold in set of 4, set of front and rears.
Applicability: 2016-17 Mahindra mPact XTV 750 / XTV 750 B / XTV 750 C / XTV 750 L / XTV 750 S
Getting stuff done is the name-of-the-game when you own a mPact XTV. That doesn't change because the environment does. In fact, by trading your aftermarket wheels and tires in for a track system, you can get'er done regardless of the terrain. A kit that stands out from the rest is the mPact XTV X4S UTV Track System by Camso.
Camso has revolutionized the aftermarket track system using advanced design and Flextrack technology. Not only does the system have little to no vibration, but it also provides a smoother ride, better handling, and improved shock absorption qualities. The UTV track system is supported by a two-year manufacturer's warranty. If you have questions regarding the ins and outs of this aftermarket accessory, be sure to give one of our Side By Side Stuff techs a call.Track Features:
- Front tracks feature exclusive Flextrack technology, with flexible sides and slight curve toward the inside
- Flextrack technology provides better shock absorption and reduced vibration
- Provides a more comfortable ride than traditional flat tracks while reducing splatter from mud and snow
- Solid steel frame with new geometry for better steering and handling
- Double bearing hub design with oil bath housing for optimum durability
- Increases width for better track support
- Double bearing bolt on wheels for easier serviceability with standard, replaceable sealed bearings for economic maintenance
- Two year limited manufacturer warranty
Shared Shipping Program: You pay $167.00 shipping/handling and Side By Side Stuff will pay the rest!