- These track systems can only be shipped to a business / commercial address. It WILL NOT ship to a residential address.
- This item cannot be shipped to Canada.
- Designed to work with factory suspension. May not work with a-arm guards and / or aftermarket arched or forward a-arms.
- Sold in set of 4, set of front and rears.
Applicability: 2010-14 Mid Size Polaris Ranger 400 / 570 / 800
What a bad deal, owning a Polaris and having to garage it because it isn't built for the environment. Side By Side Stuff says, "heck with that!" You just need to swap out those aftermarket wheels and tires for a different kind of traction source. You'll find a whole new experience with the integration of the Ranger 570 X4S UTV Track System.
The SxS accessory is designed to allow offroad traveling in the harshest environments, including deep snow and swamp lands. Using Flextrack technology, Camso was able to virtually eliminate drive vibration and improve shock absorption, which provides a much smoother ride. Handling is also significantly better than a traditional track system due to unique geometry and solid steel frame. It truly is a game-changer! Upgrade your UTV with a Ranger 400 track system today and keep your buggy riding regardless of the terrain.Track Features:
- Front tracks feature exclusive Flextrack technology, with flexible sides and slight curve toward the inside
- Flextrack technology provides better shock absorption and reduced vibration
- Provides a more comfortable ride than traditional flat tracks while reducing splatter from mud and snow
- Solid steel frame with new geometry for better steering and handling
- Double bearing hub design with oil bath housing for optimum durability
- Increases width for better track support
- Double bearing bolt on wheels for easier serviceability with standard, replaceable sealed bearings for economic maintenance
- Two year limited manufacturer warranty
Shared Shipping Program: You pay $125.00 shipping/handling and Side By Side Stuff will pay the rest!