- These track systems can only be shipped to a business / commercial address. It WILL NOT ship to a residential address.
- This item cannot be shipped to Canada.
- Permanent interference is expected with the track system installed.
- Designed to work with factory suspension. May not work with a-arm guards and / or aftermarket arched or forward a-arms.
- Sold in set of 4, set of front and rears.
Applicability: 2018-19 Textron Prowler 500
There comes a time and a place where an aftermarket wheel and tire set just won't do. Sure they've got beef, but they don't have flotation. When it comes to trekking through the marshlands and heavily snowed areas, you're going to need a change. One option is the Prowler 500 X4S UTV Track System by Camso.
This SxS system is unlike any other on the market. Camso exclusively uses Flextrack technology, with a design featuring a slight curve towards the inside of the kit and flexible sides. This advanced technology not only absorbs shock better, but it also reduces drive vibration and increases flotation as well. You can also expect a smoother ride and a more stable stance with the width increase for improved track support. If you have more questions regarding the Prowler 500 track system, be sure to give one of our knowledgeable techs a call!Track Features:
- Front tracks feature exclusive Flextrack technology, with flexible sides and slight curve toward the inside
- Flextrack technology provides better shock absorption and reduced vibration
- Provides a more comfortable ride than traditional flat tracks while reducing splatter from mud and snow
- Solid steel frame with new geometry for better steering and handling
- Double bearing hub design with oil bath housing for optimum durability
- Increases width for better track support
- Double bearing bolt on wheels for easier serviceability with standard, replaceable sealed bearings for economic maintenance
- Two year limited manufacturer warranty
Shared Shipping Program: You pay $167.00 shipping/handling and Side By Side Stuff will pay the rest!