- These track systems can only be shipped to a business / commercial address. It WILL NOT ship to a residential address.
- This item cannot be shipped to Canada.
- Designed to work with factory suspension. May not work with a-arm guards and / or aftermarket arched or forward a-arms.
- Sold in set of 4, set of front and rears.
Applicability: 2004-13 Yamaha Rhino 450 / Rhino 660 / Rhino 700
Who says you have to garage your buggy because it's too wet or the snow is too deep? At Side By Side Stuff, we provide offroad enthusiasts the means to keep their rig working hard, regardless of the terrain. When the environment becomes beyond the abilities of aftermarket wheels and tires, simply swap them out with a more efficient source of traction. Like with the Rhino 450 X4S UTV Track System by Camso.
The concept is simple; the SxS track system operates with more floatation, which allows the machine to get the ultimate traction, whether you're riding the swamp lands or heavily snowed areas. With Flextrack technology, splatter and vibration are reduced while handling and shock absorption is improved. Camso also stands by its Rhino 700 track system with a two-year limited manufacturer's warranty! If you've got more questions, please give us a call, we've got a tech that can't wait to help.Track Features:
- Front tracks feature exclusive Flextrack technology, with flexible sides and slight curve toward the inside
- Flextrack technology provides better shock absorption and reduced vibration
- Provides a more comfortable ride than traditional flat tracks while reducing splatter from mud and snow
- Solid steel frame with new geometry for better steering and handling
- Double bearing hub design with oil bath housing for optimum durability
- Increases width for better track support
- Double bearing bolt on wheels for easier serviceability with standard, replaceable sealed bearings for economic maintenance
- Two year limited manufacturer warranty
Shared Shipping Program: You pay $125.00 shipping/handling and Side By Side Stuff will pay the rest!