- Kit includes upper and lower ball joint for left and right side of machine.
- To order for both front and rear, select quantity two (2).
Applicability: 2013-18 Can Am Maverick and Maverick Max
Has your steering been about all you can handle? When things start getting shaky, or your wheeling goes on the fritz, many times it's the ball joints. Those UTV parts may be small, but they serve a significant role in your driveline and suspension. If things are rough on the ride, service your rig with Maverick Heavy Duty Upper and Lower Ball Joints.
The Demon manufactured ball joints consist of chromoly steel with a reinforce stub and reversed flange design. They are up to two times more durable than your everyday UTV ball joint and offer a much longer performance life. If that's not enough to get you ready for the upgrade, these aftermarket hard parts are greaseable and serviceable. It's an economical purchase with a ton of benefits. Increase your wheeling and dealing with Can Am ball joints available at Side By Side Stuff.Features:
View Warranty Policy
- Made from 4340 Chromoly steel material
- Greasable and serviceable
- Reversed flange design for upper ball joints
- 2 times stronger than OEM
- Reinforce stub design
- Extended life span