- Axles are sold individually.
- Rear axles do NOT fit models with a rear locking differential.
- Must be used in conjunction with Super ATV Can Am Commander 6" lift kit (SOLD SEPARATELY)
Applicability: 2011-17 Cam Am Commander
If you are reaching for the sky in your Can Am Commander and are installing the Super ATV Can Am Commander 6" lift kit you will want to be sure your axles can hold up under the pressure. With the changes in the geometry of your suspension and the need for additional width, you will want to consider the Demon Heavy Duty Lift Kit Axles. These axles are constructed to work in conjunction with the Super ATV lift kit, and are great for out-performing the OEM. Designed to be stronger than OEM axles and a longer in length for vehicles with a lift kit, these axles will be able to withstand the strains a lift kit and bigger tires can put on your machine.
The Demon Heavy Duty Lift Kit Axles have been built with internal CV joint components that have been precision machined and with bearings that have been induction heat treated. The chromoly steel axle will hold up much longer under wear and tear than your stock axles. A complete axle with fully assembled inboard and outboard CV joints you will have what you need to complete the install and get out on the trails. Whether you're looking for a more durable axle to replace the broken one or you just want to be prepared for anything, the Demon Heavy Duty Lift Kit Axles is what you need and Side By Side Stuff is always here to bring you the best options for your Commander. Features:
View Demon Axle Warranty Policy View Warranty Form
- Longer lenth axles to accommodate vehicles with a lift kit
- Build with stronger components to prevent premature wearing or breaking
- Stronger than OEM axles
- Internal CV joint components are precision machined and have induction heat treated bearing, CV Cage and Races to reduce friction and increase CV joint strength and durability
- Chromoly steel