NOTE: Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2008-11 Kawasaki Teryx 750 (Not Teryx4)
The Kawasaki Teryx 750 was a machine designed for fun. Whether you're tearing up the sand dunes, blasting through mud holes, or tackling a rocky terrain, you're probably putting a lot of strain on your axles. If you have OEM axles still, then you're most likely going to find yourself experiencing an axle breakdown when you least expect it. If you've already found yourself broken down or just want to help prevent it, then the Demon Heavy Duty Stock Length Axles are probably a great choice for you and your machine.
These axles give you approximately 20% increase in axle diameter and 15% increase in CV joint size. After all, when it comes to axles, the bigger, usually the better! Not only will you have a larger, thicker axle, but it's manufactured using chromoly steel, a extremely strong material. The CV joints aren't only larger, but they internal components are precision machined and have induction heat treat bearings. This reduces friction and increases the CV joint strength and durability.Features:
View Demon Axle Warranty Policy
View Demon Axle Claim Warranty Form
- Heavy duty OEM replacement
- Chromoly steel
- Approximately 20% increase in axle diameter
- Approximately 15% increase in CV joint size
- Ultimate swing angle of 45 to 47 degrees
- Internal CV joint components are precision machined and have induction heat treated bearing, CV cage and races to reduce friction and increase CV joint strength and durability
- Molybdenum grease used
- Thermoplastic polyester elastomer (TPEE) boots
- Manufacturer's 12 month warranty