NOTE: Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2012-20 Polaris RZR 570
The Polaris RZR 570 has been around for years and remains to extremely popular. After all, this machine has all the great features you could ask for and lots of power. What's not to love? If you ride a lot of crazy trails or like to ride in a lot of unknown areas, then your OEM axles might need to be upgraded. We sure don't want you stuck out in the middle of nowhere due to axle damage. The Demon Heavy Duty Stock Length Axles are a great upgrade to your machine's factory suspension and will help keep your machine up and running when the riding gets crazy.
Chromoly steel, an extremely hard and strong material, is used during manufacturing. The internal CV joint components are precision machined and have induction heat treated bearings, reducing friction and increasing the CV joint strength and durability. Not only are the components strong, but the axle is larger too! The axles feature approximately 20% increase in axle diameter and approximately 15% increase in CV joint size.Features:
View Demon Axle Warranty Policy
View Demon Axle Claim Warranty Form
- Heavy duty OEM replacement
- Chromoly steel
- Approximately 20% increase in axle diameter
- Approximately 15% increase in CV joint size
- Ultimate swing angle of 45 to 47 degrees
- Internal CV joint components are precision machined and have induction heat treated bearing, CV cage and races to reduce friction and increase CV joint strength and durability
- Molybdenum grease used
- Thermoplastic polyester elastomer (TPEE) boots
- Manufacturer's 12 month warranty