NOTE: Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2014-19 Polaris ACE / ACE 500 / ACE 570 / ACE 570 SP / ACE 900 SP / ACE 900 XC
Your Polaris ACE can take anything you can throw at it while out riding, whether trail riding, muddin’, rock climbing or dune jumping, you name it the ACE can take it! That doesn’t mean it’s immune from damage however and often times an axle can become bent or broken for various reasons. The stock axles are a great start but if you’re using your UTV to the capacity it is capable of then you’re going to need a set of Demon Heavy Duty Axles.
The axles are made from ultra-strong Chromoly steel and the axle diameter is also beefed up with an approximately 20% oversize from the stock axle diameter. Keeping with the bigger is better theme the CV joint is also sized up 15% over stock and packed with precision machined parts to ensure a maximum swing angle of 45-47% by increasing swing angles. It can prevent axle bind and failure of axles like in some stock applications. The joints are packed with molybdenum grease to ensure a lasting life cycle and easier use on the parts.Features:
View Demon Axle Warranty Policy
View Demon Axle Claim Warranty Form
- Heavy duty OEM replacement
- Chromoly steel
- Approximately 20% increase in axle diameter
- Approximately 15% increase in CV joint size
- Ultimate swing angle of 45 to 47 degrees
- Internal CV joint components are precision machined and have induction heat treated bearing, CV cage and races to reduce friction and increase CV joint strength and durability
- Molybdenum grease used
- Thermoplastic polyester elastomer (TPEE) boots
- Manufacturer's 12 month warranty