NOTE: Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2013-16 Polaris Brutus / Brutus HD / Brutus HD PTO
The Polaris Brutus was designed to be the ultimate work rig, its three-cylinder motor pushing you through the day and its convertible accessory options allow you to outfit it for every task that you may come across. However, on occasion it is possible to damage your machine or just have a failed part with your SXS, thatís SideBySideStufff.com carries parts that are sure to help you. One such product that we carry are these Demon Heavy Duty Stock Length Axles for the Brutus.
The stock axle shafts are one of the most common failures across all side by sides; this is just because of the exposure that these components are subjected to when you start using your machine as it was intended. From the boots to the shafts themselves they meet quite a variety of objects and debris. Itís this exposure that can cause bent shafts, torn boots and broken CV joints. When replacing the stock axles with these Demon axles, youíre not just replacing, youíre upgrading. The axles feature a larger axle diameter, heat induction treatment to the precision ground CV joint components and even the moly grease that is used each component was sourced for maximum resistance to damage that can otherwise occur when you are out in your Polaris Brutus side by side. Features:
View Demon Axle Warranty Policy
View Demon Axle Claim Warranty Form
- Heavy duty OEM replacement
- Chromoly steel
- Approximately 20% increase in axle diameter
- Approximately 15% increase in CV joint size
- Ultimate swing angle of 45 to 47 degrees
- Internal CV joint components are precision machined and have induction heat treated bearing, CV cage and races to reduce friction and increase CV joint strength and durability
- Molybdenum grease used
- Thermoplastic polyester elastomer (TPEE) boots
- Manufacturer's 12 month warranty