NOTE: Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2018-20 Polaris RZR RS1
The Polaris RZR RS1 was made to be pushed to the edge. It is so swift on the tracks and trails you're bound to really be rough on it, however you might find yourself wishing for an axle that can handle your machine, and breaking axles can be frustrating. Looking for something with quite a bit more strength than the OEM axles? Here at Side by Side Stuff we offer the Demon Heavy Duty Stock Length Axle, get more bang for your buck. Get peace of mind knowing this is heavy duty and you can really give your machine a good run.
With a 20% increase in axle diameter and a 15% increase in CV joint size, this axle is much stronger than most. Starting to look at axles can be overwhelming, and frustrating but here at Side by Side Stuff, we have done the research for you. With the Demon Heavy Duty Stock Length Axle, you can rely on your machine to be tougher than the rest, especially with the chromoly steel construction. If you’re looking to beef up your otherwise stock machine look no further than Demon heavy duty stock length axles.Features:
View Warranty Policy View Demon Axle Claim Warranty Form
- Heavy duty OEM replacement
- Chromoly steel
- Approximately 20% increase in axle diameter
- Approximately 15% increase in CV joint size
- Ultimate swing angle of 45 to 47 degrees
- Internal CV joint components are precision machined and have induction heat treated bearing, CV cage and races to reduce friction and increase CV joint strength and durability
- Molybdenum grease used
- Thermoplastic polyester elastomer (TPEE) boots
- Manufacturer's 12 month warranty