NOTE: Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2016-20 Polaris General 1000 and General 4 1000
The Polaris General 1000 is a super versatile vehicle with the perfect blend of sport vehicle meshed with a utility vehicle. Whether you are tanking through the timber on a hunting trip or living it up on the mud bog, it is a huge bummer to have a breakdown. Aftermarket axles are one of those stock alternatives that are essential to giving your Polaris General 1000 the ability to reach max potential. Your axle provides a primary function to the successful workings of your sxs so if it's broke the whole thing is broke. To get a quality upgrade to avoid the killjoy of a broken axle, Side By Side Stuff has a great selection of UTV aftermarket parts for your General 1000.
The Demon Heavy Duty Xtreme Stock Length Axle is constructed using Chromoly steel, a re-engineered cage design and dual heat treated components for a heightened molecular structure for maximum durability. Only the best of the best materials were used during manufacturing like Molybdenum grease and TPEE for the boots. This aftermarket Polaris General axle is 25 to 30 percent stronger than your OEM axle and able to take a beating on the toughest terrains! For an ultimate performance upgrade to your General 1000 grab these aftermarket Demon Powersports axles to accomplish those tasks too tough for OEM parts to handle.Features:
View Demon Axle Warranty Policy
View Warranty Form
- 25 to 30% stronger than HD and 60% stronger than OEM
- Entire axle has dual heat treated axle components to strengthen the molecular structure
- Larger CV joints and center shaft diameters
- All components of the axle is made from 4340 chromoly steel including cage, shaft, race, housing
- Wider articulation angle up to 47 degrees
- Re-engineered cage design to enhance durability
- Thermo Plastic Polyester Elastomer (TPEE) boots
- Molybdenum grease used