NOTE: Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2009-20 Polaris Ranger (see options above)
The Polaris Ranger was engineered to give the rednecks and country boys a little something to hot rod in during their hunting trips or provide some muscle around the farm. The utility vehicle tackles the unpredictable terrain of the country and needs to be able to haul what needs hauling and tow what needs towing. When there is work to be done the last thing you want to deal with is a breakdown. Having a high-quality axle is essential for ensuring your Ranger isn't sitting in the garage instead of out in the fields. The Demon Heavy Duty Xtreme Stock Length Axle is the right kind of tough for the many jobs your Ranger has.
This aftermarket UTV axle is fabricated from 4340 Chromoly steel and dual heat-treated components to provide ultimate durability with strength to the molecular structure. With a wider articulation angle, the Demon Powersports axles provide more movement and flexibility as opposed to the stiffness associated with OEM parts. High-quality materials like TPEE have been used to fabricate the boots paired with Molybdenum grease to increase pressure and temperature tolerance. This Polaris Ranger XP 1000 axle is one heck of an upgrade for your Ranger and can be purchased along with other aftermarket UTV parts and accessories here at Side By Side Stuff!Features:
View Warranty Policy View Demon Axle Claim Warranty Form
- 25 to 30% stronger than HD and 60% stronger than OEM
- Entire axle has dual heat treated axle components to strengthen the molecular structure
- Larger CV joints and center shaft diameters
- All components of the axle is made from 4340 chromoly steel including cage, shaft, race, housing
- Wider articulation angle up to 47 degrees
- Re-engineered cage design to enhance durability
- Thermo Plastic Polyester Elastomer (TPEE) boots
- Molybdenum grease used