NOTE: Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2012-20 Polaris RZR 570
The Polaris RZR 570 is the O.G. of trailblazing as this bad boy started a major off-roading movement that has taken the world by storm. This sport vehicle was designed to handle multiple terrains while being small enough to tackle turns with instant corner-to-corner acceleration! Though the machine is prepped and ready for the big ride, it's only at a standard stock rate. Axles are engineered to be the mediator between the transmission and your wheels; if your axles are weak the RZR 570 can merely get by. With a heavy-duty aftermarket axle upgrade, you can be confident that your sxs will handle itself like a boss in whatever terrain you put in its path!
Side By Side Stuff has a massive selection of aftermarket UTV accessories and parts to enhance the performance and abilities of your RZR 570. The Demon Heavy Duty Xtreme Stock Length Axle is one of the most durable and dependable on the market. This RZR 570 axle is constructed from 4340 Chromoly steel and has dual heat-treated components to strengthen the molecular structure. Having a wider articulation angle than your OEM axle, the Demon UTV axles allow for more stability and flexibility for your ride. Sure, your stock options can keep your RZR 570 functioning but aren't you after more than just a mediocre experience? Upgrade your side by side with the Demon Xtreme axles for advanced performance and peace of mind today by ordering online at Side By Side Stuff!Features:
View Demon Axle Warranty Policy
View Warranty Form
- 25 to 30% stronger than HD and 60% stronger than OEM
- Entire axle has dual heat treated axle components to strengthen the molecular structure
- Larger CV joints and center shaft diameters
- All components of the axle is made from 4340 chromoly steel including cage, shaft, race, housing
- Wider articulation angle up to 47 degrees
- Re-engineered cage design to enhance durability
- Thermo Plastic Polyester Elastomer (TPEE) boots
- Molybdenum grease used