- CANNOT SHIP TO ALASKA OR HAWAII.
- Must have a winch to use plow system.
Applicability: 2002-12 Arctic Cat ATV (See options above)
With those warm days of Summer coming to an end, it's time to prepare for what lies ahead with the bitter Winter months. Snow and ice can be a real pain to maneuver through, not to mention the countless hours spent shoveling when there is so much other stuff to be done. With the Denali 50 Inch Standard Series Snow Plow System installed to your Arctic Cat ATV, clearing the way to whatever you need to get in just minutes is easier than ever. Let's take a look at some of the cool features this product has to offer.
For maximum plowing results, this plow is manufactured from 11-gauge steel paired with a 17" scoop and a 65-degree attack angle. This ensures for a smooth snow roll up and is thrown forward with ease. It comes complete with adjustable skid feet, a grade 50 steel wear bar and a 3-year warranty. Along with this sturdy plow is the simple detachable push tube that can be uninstalled with just a pull of a pin. This tube includes a structural tube for added strength and can be angled at positions from -0, 12.5 and 25 degrees. Lastly, the plow mount is constructed from heavy-duty steel material and comes with all the necessary hardware to install. Other options offered with this plow include an optional rubber flap upgrade, optional plow markers and an optional plow roller. If you are tired of snow getting in your way, then put it in its place with this snow plow installed to your machine today.Blade Specifications:
Push Tube Specifications:
- 17" scoop
- 11 gauge steel leading horizontal supports
- Four 7 gauge ribs run the full length of the blade
- Three additional 7 gauge horizontal stabilizers support the deepest point of the blade
- 65 degree attack angle and over center design ensures snow rolls up and is thrown forward
- Replaceable 7 gauge, grade 50 steel wear bar
- Height adjustable skid feet included
- Center mounted plow disperses force of impact to the sturdiest part of the UTV, preventing damage from sudden impact
- 3 year warranty
Plow Mount Specifications:
- Turn system allows for easy blade positioning in different angles to the left or right - 0 degrees. 12.5 degrees and 25 degrees
- Simple detachment systems with the pull of a pin
- Structural tube steel cross bar for added lateral rigidity
Optional Rubber Flap Upgrade Specifications:
- Steel construction
- All necessary hardware for mounting included
Optional Plow Markers:
- Stiff rubber flap
- Metal hold down bar
- Installation hardware
Snow getting high or need to plow close to vehicles or other items? Get the snow plow markers so you can see exactly where the edge of your blade is, letting you have the most control.
Optional Plow Pulley Fairlead Kit:
The Plow Pulley Fairlead Kit is designed specifically to resist wear from the steep angle that occurs between the fairlead and the plow, extending the life of your winch cable. It can be used with either a steel or synthetic cable and is constructed of black powder coated 7 gauge steel. There are two roller heights for different fairlead heights and angles and you'll receive hardware and instructions.
- Standard spool pattern: 3" x 4-7/8"
- Wide spool pattern: 3" x 6.67"
If you want to keep the edges of your snow plow in top shape the Denali Polyurethane Wearbar is the choice for you. Not only is the wearbar reversible for longer use, but the polyurethane construction outlasts rubber and steel. The wearbar won't cause damage to brick, concrete, curbs and more! The wearbar is the perfect choice to increase productivity and reduce equipment wear.