- CANNOT SHIP TO ALASKA OR HAWAII.
- Must have a winch to use plow system.
Applicability: 2005-23 Honda Foreman (See options above)
When the snow begins to fall, you shouldn't be breaking your back shoveling when you have a Honda Foreman just waiting to be put to work. If you think the only option, besides you shoveling, is hiring some neighbor kids to clear paths for you, then Side By Side Stuff has the perfect accessory for your ATV. Turn your machine into a plowing beast with the Denali 50 Inch Standard Series Snow Plow System. This system will put snow in its place in no time, getting you back to fun winter activities fast!
The 11-gauge steel blade is equipped with a 7 gauge grade 50 steel wear bar and adjustable skid feet to help extend the life of the blade. Snow is rolled up and thrown forward against this 17" scoop at a 65-degree attack angle. The push tube is constructed with a structural tube steel cross bar to provide lateral rigidity. It includes a turn system that allows the blade to be angled from left to right in three different positions. Attaching to this push tube is the plow mount manufactured from a hearty steel construction. Check out all the accessories that Side By Side Stuff has to offer for your Foreman today!Blade Specifications:
Push Tube Specifications:
- 17" scoop
- 11 gauge steel leading horizontal supports
- Four 7 gauge ribs run the full length of the blade
- Three additional 7 gauge horizontal stabilizers support the deepest point of the blade
- 65 degree attack angle and over center design ensures snow rolls up and is thrown forward
- Replaceable 7 gauge, grade 50 steel wear bar
- Height adjustable skid feet included
- Center mounted plow disperses force of impact to the sturdiest part of the UTV, preventing damage from sudden impact
- 3 year warranty
Plow Mount Specifications:
- Turn system allows for easy blade positioning in different angles to the left or right - 0 degrees, 12.5 degrees and 25 degrees
- Simple detachment systems with the pull of a pin
- Structural tube steel cross bar for added lateral rigidity
Optional Rubber Flap Upgrade Specifications:
- Steel construction
- All necessary hardware for mounting included
Optional Plow Markers:
- Stiff rubber flap
- Metal hold down bar
- Installation hardware
Snow getting high or need to plow close to vehicles or other items? Get the snow plow markers so you can see exactly where the edge of your blade is, letting you have the most control.
Optional Plow Pulley Fairlead Kit:
The Plow Pulley Fairlead Kit is designed specifically to resist wear from the steep angle that occurs between the fairlead and the plow, extending the life of your winch cable. It can be used with either a steel or synthetic cable and is constructed of black powder coated 7 gauge steel. There are two roller heights for different fairlead heights and angles and you'll receive hardware and instructions.
Optional Additional Wearbar:
- Standard spool pattern: 3" x 4-7/8"
- Wide spool pattern: 3" x 6.67"
If you want to keep the edges of your snow plow in top shape the Denali Polyurethane Wearbar is the choice for you. Not only is the wearbar reversible for longer use, but the polyurethane construction outlasts rubber and steel. The wearbar won't cause damage to brick, concrete, curbs and more! The wearbar is the perfect choice to increase productivity and reduce equipment wear.