NOTE: Must have a winch to use plow system.
Applicability: 2000-19 Honda Rancher (See options above)
It's that frigid time of the year again for you and your Honda Rancher. Instead of spending more time around the farm getting important chores done, you’re left shoveling snow and ice as fast as it comes down. Eliminate the back-breaking work of shoveling for hours on end and get back to what's more important when you install the Denali 50 Inch Standard Series Snow Plow System to the front of your machine. There are many unique features this aftermarket product has to offer, so let's check a few of them out!
Pushing through compacted snow can seem nearly impossible with just any old plow. That’s why this system utilizes a blade constructed from 11-gauge steel, paired with four 7-gauge ribs. The unique blade design provides additional support at the deepest point of the blade making snow removal simple and painless. With a grade 50 wear bar and a center mounted design, snow is rolled up and thrown forward with ease. What's a blade without it's sturdy push tube? Made from structural steel, the push tube allows the blade to be positioned at -0, 12.5, and 25 degrees. It also includes a cross bar that adds to the lateral rigidity upon impact and can detached with a simple pull of the pin. Last but certainly not least is the plow mount, complete with all the hardware needed to hook this bad boy up to your beast in a heartbeat. With a long snowy winter in the works, this snow plow is just what you need to get the job done!Blade Specifications:
Push Tube Specifications:
- 17" scoop
- 11 gauge steel leading horizontal supports
- Four 7 gauge ribs run the full length of the blade
- Three additional 7 gauge horizontal stabilizers support the deepest point of the blade
- 65 degree attack angle and over center design ensures snow rolls up and is thrown forward
- Replaceable 7 gauge, grade 50 steel wear bar
- Height adjustable skid feet included
- Center mounted plow disperses force of impact to the sturdiest part of the UTV, preventing damage from sudden impact
- 3 year warranty
Plow Mount Specifications:
- Turn system allows for easy blade positioning in different angles to the left or right - 0 degrees. 12.5 degrees and 25 degrees
- Simple detachment systems with the pull of a pin
- Structural tube steel cross bar for added lateral rigidity
Optional Rubber Flap Upgrade Specifications:
- Steel construction
- All necessary hardware for mounting included
Optional Plow Markers:
- Stiff rubber flap
- Metal hold down bar
- Installation hardware
Snow getting high or need to plow close to vehicles or other items? Get the snow plow markers so you can see exactly where the edge of your blade is, letting you have the most control.Optional Plow Pulley Fairlead Kit:
The Plow Pulley Fairlead Kit is designed specifically to resist wear from the steep angle that occurs between the fairlead and the plow, extending the life of your winch cable. It can be used with either a steel or synthetic cable and is constructed of black powder coated 7 gauge steel. There are two roller heights for different fairlead heights and angles and you'll receive hardware and instructions.
- Standard spool pattern: 3" x 4-7/8"
- Wide spool pattern: 3" x 6.67"
If you want to keep the edges of your snow plow in top shape the Denali Polyurethane Wearbar is the choice for you. Not only is the wearbar reversible for longer use, but the polyurethane construction outlasts rubber and steel. The wearbar won't cause damage to brick, concrete, curbs and more! The wearbar is the perfect choice to increase productivity and reduce equipment wear.