- CANNOT SHIP TO ALASKA OR HAWAII.
- Must have a winch to use plow system.
- 2003-06 Rincon 650FA (TRX650FA) 4x4
- 2007-14 Rincon GPScape (TRX680FGA) 4x4
Being able to use your Honda Rincon to get chores done has made life a little easier. Tackling another dreaded chore, shoveling snow, your Rincon can bear the load and keep you from the back breaking job. The Denali 50 Inch Standard Series Snow Plow System, which comes complete with the blade, push tube and plow mount, will make quick work of clearing driveways and sidewalks. Once it’s done, you can have some fun playing in the white stuff or hurry back inside to warm up.
The 11 gauge blade with a 17 inch scoop is center mounted to disperse impact when you may come across those hidden obstacles. The blade can be easily adjusted to different angles on the push tube to best meet the needs of the area. The blade and push tube can be quickly disconnected with the pull of a pin when the plow is no longer needed. Instead of cringing when you hear the winter forecast, you will be ready and waiting with the Denali plow kit offered by Side By Side Stuff.Blade Specifications:
Push Tube Specifications:
- 17" scoop
- 11 gauge steel leading horizontal supports
- Four 7 gauge ribs run the full length of the blade
- Three additional 7 gauge horizontal stabilizers support the deepest point of the blade
- 65 degree attack angle and over center design ensures snow rolls up and is thrown forward
- Replaceable 7 gauge, grade 50 steel wear bar
- Height adjustable skid feet included
- Center mounted plow disperses force of impact to the sturdiest part of the UTV, preventing damage from sudden impact
- 3 year warranty
Plow Mount Specifications:
- Turn system allows for easy blade positioning in different angles to the left or right - 0 degrees. 12.5 degrees and 25 degrees
- Simple detachment systems with the pull of a pin
- Structural tube steel cross bar for added lateral rigidity
Optional Rubber Flap Upgrade Specifications:
- Steel construction
- All necessary hardware for mounting included
Optional Plow Markers:
- Stiff rubber flap
- Metal hold down bar
- Installation hardware
Snow getting high or need to plow close to vehicles or other items? Get the snow plow markers so you can see exactly where the edge of your blade is, letting you have the most control.Optional Plow Pulley Fairlead Kit:
The Plow Pulley Fairlead Kit is designed specifically to resist wear from the steep angle that occurs between the fairlead and the plow, extending the life of your winch cable. It can be used with either a steel or synthetic cable and is constructed of black powder coated 7 gauge steel. There are two roller heights for different fairlead heights and angles and you'll receive hardware and instructions.
- Standard spool pattern: 3" x 4-7/8"
- Wide spool pattern: 3" x 6.67"
If you want to keep the edges of your snow plow in top shape the Denali Polyurethane Wearbar is the choice for you. Not only is the wearbar reversible for longer use, but the polyurethane construction outlasts rubber and steel. The wearbar won't cause damage to brick, concrete, curbs and more! The wearbar is the perfect choice to increase productivity and reduce equipment wear.