- CANNOT SHIP TO ALASKA OR HAWAII.
- Must have a winch to use plow system.
- 2005-07 Suzuki King Quad 700 4x4
- 2007-12 Suzuki King Quad 450 AXi (PS) 4x4
- 2008-18 Suzuki King Quad 750 AXi (PS) (CAMO) 4x4
- 2009-13 Suzuki King Quad 500 AXi (PS) (CAMO) 4x4
Your Suzuki King Quad is one tough machine when roaring through the trails; it even packs a punch through thick snow drifts in the winter. Getting where you need to go around the fields and farm is simple on your King Quad; however, other vehicles may have a bit of trouble getting through all the mayhem. Here at Side By Side Stuff, we know that suffering the back-breaking work of shoveling your pathway can be excruciating. With snow on the rise it's time to turn that 4-wheeler of yours into a snow plowing pro with the Denali 50 Inch Standard Series Snow Plow System! With this kit, getting through those slushy and thick snowy spots is a breeze.
The blade has a 17" scoop that is made from 11-gauge steel paired with 7-gauge horizontal stabilizers to support the deepest part of the blade. Other features include a grade 50 wear bar and adjustable skid feet, along with a 65-degree attack angle and center mounted design to prevent damages upon sudden impact. Also included is the push tube which has an added structural tube steel cross bar that provides lateral rigidity and can be detached with the simple pull of a pin. Along with its durable form, the push tube also allows the blade to perform at angles ranging from -0, 12.5, and 25 degrees. Attached to the push tube is the plow mount which hooks up to the front of your machine with the included hardware. With winter coming in at full speed, you need a plow system that can keep up; so, pick up this Denali 50 Inch Standard Series Snow Plow System at Side By Side Stuff today!Blade Specifications:
Push Tube Specifications:
- 17" scoop
- 11 gauge steel leading horizontal supports
- Four 7 gauge ribs run the full length of the blade
- Three additional 7 gauge horizontal stabilizers support the deepest point of the blade
- 65 degree attack angle and over center design ensures snow rolls up and is thrown forward
- Replaceable 7 gauge, grade 50 steel wear bar
- Height adjustable skid feet included
- Center mounted plow disperses force of impact to the sturdiest part of the UTV, preventing damage from sudden impact
- 3 year warranty
Plow Mount Specifications:
- Turn system allows for easy blade positioning in different angles to the left or right - 0 degrees, 12.5 degrees and 25 degrees
- Simple detachment systems with the pull of a pin
- Structural tube steel cross bar for added lateral rigidity
Optional Rubber Flap Upgrade Specifications:
- Steel construction
- All necessary hardware for mounting included
Optional Plow Markers:
- Stiff rubber flap
- Metal hold down bar
- Installation hardware
Snow getting high or need to plow close to vehicles or other items? Get the snow plow markers so you can see exactly where the edge of your blade is, letting you have the most control.
Optional Plow Pulley Fairlead Kit:
The Plow Pulley Fairlead Kit is designed specifically to resist wear from the steep angle that occurs between the fairlead and the plow, extending the life of your winch cable. It can be used with either a steel or synthetic cable and is constructed of black powder coated 7 gauge steel. There are two roller heights for different fairlead heights and angles and you'll receive hardware and instructions.
Optional Additional Wearbar:
- Standard spool pattern: 3" x 4-7/8"
- Wide spool pattern: 3" x 6.67"
If you want to keep the edges of your snow plow in top shape the Denali Polyurethane Wearbar is the choice for you. Not only is the wearbar reversible for longer use, but the polyurethane construction outlasts rubber and steel. The wearbar won't cause damage to brick, concrete, curbs and more! The wearbar is the perfect choice to increase productivity and reduce equipment wear.