NOTE: Must have a winch to use plow system.
Applicability: 2005-19 Honda Foreman (See options above)
Summer is over, which means it's time to start worry about snow impeding progress on your daily chores. Here at Side By Side Stuff, we know that when you’re working long days out on the farm with your Honda Foreman, you want to be able to get from point A to point B in a hurry; especially with the bitter temperatures continuing to drop. Forget shoveling for hours on end when you install the Denali 60 Inch Standard Series Snow Plow System to the front you your machine. Let's check out some of the sweet features!
This blade is built to take a beating with its 17" scoop and 11-gauge steel leading horizontal supports that really pack a punch when putting that snow in its place. Constructed with four 7-gauge ribs on the back for added strength and paired with a center mount to prevent damage upon sudden impact. Also included is the steel push tube, complete with a structural steel cross bar for additional lateral rigidity and adjustable blade angles ranging from -0, 12.5 and 25 degrees. Simply pull out the pin to detach the push tube within seconds for simple installation and removal. Lastly, the steel constructed plow mount comes with all the necessary hardware for installation and provides a sturdy fit on the front of your machine. Get ready to take on winter like a pro with this top of the line snow plow.Blade Specifications:
Push Tube Specifications:
- 17" scoop
- 11 gauge steel leading horizontal supports
- Four 7 gauge ribs run the full length of the blade
- Three additional 7 gauge horizontal stabilizers support the deepest point of the blade
- 65 degree attack angle and over center design ensures snow rolls up and is thrown forward
- Replaceable 7 gauge, grade 50 steel wear bar
- Height adjustable skid feet included
- Center mounted plow disperses force of impact to the sturdiest part of the UTV, preventing damage from sudden impact
- 3 year warranty
Plow Mount Specifications:
- Turn system allows for easy blade positioning in different angles to the left or right - 0 degrees. 12.5 degrees and 25 degrees
- Simple detachment systems with the pull of a pin
- Structural tube steel cross bar for added lateral rigidity
Optional Rubber Flap Upgrade Specifications:
- Steel construction
- All necessary hardware for mounting included
Optional Plow Markers:
- Stiff rubber flap
- Metal hold down bar
- Installation hardware
Snow getting high or need to plow close to vehicles or other items? Get the snow plow markers so you can see exactly where the edge of your blade is, letting you have the most control.Optional Plow Pulley Fairlead Kit:
The Plow Pulley Fairlead Kit is designed specifically to resist wear from the steep angle that occurs between the fairlead and the plow, extending the life of your winch cable. It can be used with either a steel or synthetic cable and is constructed of black powder coated 7 gauge steel. There are two roller heights for different fairlead heights and angles and you'll receive hardware and instructions.
- Standard spool pattern: 3" x 4-7/8"
- Wide spool pattern: 3" x 6.67"
If you want to keep the edges of your snow plow in top shape the Denali Polyurethane Wearbar is the choice for you. Not only is the wearbar reversible for longer use, but the polyurethane construction outlasts rubber and steel. The wearbar won't cause damage to brick, concrete, curbs and more! The wearbar is the perfect choice to increase productivity and reduce equipment wear.