- CANNOT SHIP TO ALASKA OR HAWAII.
- Must have a winch to use plow system.
- 2003-06 Rincon 650FA (TRX650FA) 4x4
- 2007-14 Rincon GPScape (TRX680FGA) 4x4
With Winter on the way, it's time to start getting the essentials prepared around the farm; that includes your Honda Rincon 650FA or GPScape. With blizzard like storms making their appearance the snow can seem almost impossible to get through with a flimsy shovel; not to mention how exhausting it is! With so much to do and so little daylight to get it done, it's time to take action with the Denali 60 Inch Standard Series Snow Plow System. With this plow attached to your machine, you can push that pesky snow out of the way like a pro.
While suffering the back-breaking work of shoveling your driveway it can become nearly impossible to shove through heavily packed snow. Thatís why this plow system utilizes a durable, high-strength blade which provides a smooth and painless snow removal experience. With an 11-gauge steel construction and 7-gauge ribs paired with a durable grade 50 wear bar, this blade is built to push through even the most compact snow. Attached to the center mount is a steel push tube which allows the blade to push snow at various angles of -0, 12.5 and 25 degrees, has a structural tube steel cross bar for added lateral rigidity, and detaches with a simple pull of the pin. Also included is the plow mount which comes complete with everything needed to install and simply attaches to the front of your machine within minutes. Customize your kit to suit all your winter needs with add-ons such as plow markers and a plow roller!Blade Specifications:
Push Tube Specifications:
- 17" scoop
- 11 gauge steel leading horizontal supports
- Four 7 gauge ribs run the full length of the blade
- Three additional 7 gauge horizontal stabilizers support the deepest point of the blade
- 65 degree attack angle and over center design ensures snow rolls up and is thrown forward
- Replaceable 7 gauge, grade 50 steel wear bar
- Height adjustable skid feet included
- Center mounted plow disperses force of impact to the sturdiest part of the UTV, preventing damage from sudden impact
- 3 year warranty
Plow Mount Specifications:
- Turn system allows for easy blade positioning in different angles to the left or right - 0 degrees. 12.5 degrees and 25 degrees
- Simple detachment systems with the pull of a pin
- Structural tube steel cross bar for added lateral rigidity
Optional Rubber Flap Upgrade Specifications:
- Steel construction
- All necessary hardware for mounting included
Optional Plow Markers:
- Stiff rubber flap
- Metal hold down bar
- Installation hardware
Snow getting high or need to plow close to vehicles or other items? Get the snow plow markers so you can see exactly where the edge of your blade is, letting you have the most control.Optional Plow Pulley Fairlead Kit:
The Plow Pulley Fairlead Kit is designed specifically to resist wear from the steep angle that occurs between the fairlead and the plow, extending the life of your winch cable. It can be used with either a steel or synthetic cable and is constructed of black powder coated 7 gauge steel. There are two roller heights for different fairlead heights and angles and you'll receive hardware and instructions.
- Standard spool pattern: 3" x 4-7/8"
- Wide spool pattern: 3" x 6.67"
If you want to keep the edges of your snow plow in top shape the Denali Polyurethane Wearbar is the choice for you. Not only is the wearbar reversible for longer use, but the polyurethane construction outlasts rubber and steel. The wearbar won't cause damage to brick, concrete, curbs and more! The wearbar is the perfect choice to increase productivity and reduce equipment wear.