- CANNOT SHIP TO ALASKA OR HAWAII.
- Must have a winch to use plow system.
- 2005-14 Honda Rubicon (TRX500FA) 4x4
- 2005-14 Honda Rubicon (TRX500FG) 4x4
- 2007-08 Honda Rubicon GPScape (TRX500FGA) 4x4
- 2009 Honda Rubicon GPScape EPS (TRX500FPA) 4x4
The little ones might be excited about the snowfall, but all you can think about is the back-breaking work ahead of you. Shoveling snow from your driveway is exhausting and time-consuming. Don’t worry, we’ve got just what you need to eliminate those long days in the bitter cold clearing the snow. This Denali 60 Inch Standard Series Snow Plow System for your Honda Rubicon will get the job done in no time.
The blade consists of a 17-inch scoop, four 7-gauge ribs that run the full length of the blade, adjustable skid feet, a three-year warranty and much more! Easy blade positioning from the push tube allows the blade to switch between three different angles to both the left and right. Tree stumps, large rocks and other hard objects are no issue. The center-mounted design disperses force of impact and adds durability. Steel constructed hardware and instructions are included for simple installation.Blade Specifications:
Push Tube Specifications:
- 17" scoop
- 11 gauge steel leading horizontal supports
- Four 7 gauge ribs run the full length of the blade
- Three additional 7 gauge horizontal stabilizers support the deepest point of the blade
- 65 degree attack angle and over center design ensures snow rolls up and is thrown forward
- Replaceable 7 gauge, grade 50 steel wear bar
- Height adjustable skid feet included
- Center mounted plow disperses force of impact to the sturdiest part of the UTV, preventing damage from sudden impact
- 3 year warranty
Plow Mount Specifications:
- Turn system allows for easy blade positioning in different angles to the left or right - 0 degrees. 12.5 degrees and 25 degrees
- Simple detachment systems with the pull of a pin
- Structural tube steel cross bar for added lateral rigidity
Optional Rubber Flap Upgrade Specifications:
- Steel construction
- All necessary hardware for mounting included
Optional Plow Markers:
- Stiff rubber flap
- Metal hold down bar
- Installation hardware
Snow getting high or need to plow close to vehicles or other items? Get the snow plow markers so you can see exactly where the edge of your blade is, letting you have the most control.Optional Plow Pulley Fairlead Kit:
The Plow Pulley Fairlead Kit is designed specifically to resist wear from the steep angle that occurs between the fairlead and the plow, extending the life of your winch cable. It can be used with either a steel or synthetic cable and is constructed of black powder coated 7 gauge steel. There are two roller heights for different fairlead heights and angles and you'll receive hardware and instructions.
- Standard spool pattern: 3" x 4-7/8"
- Wide spool pattern: 3" x 6.67"
If you want to keep the edges of your snow plow in top shape the Denali Polyurethane Wearbar is the choice for you. Not only is the wearbar reversible for longer use, but the polyurethane construction outlasts rubber and steel. The wearbar won't cause damage to brick, concrete, curbs and more! The wearbar is the perfect choice to increase productivity and reduce equipment wear.