- CANNOT SHIP TO ALASKA OR HAWAII.
- Must have a winch to use plow system.
Applicability: 2009-19 Polaris Scrambler (See options above)
Are you tired of spending countless hours shoveling snow feeling the aches and pains growing stronger with each minute that passes? Drop the snow shovel, hop onto your Polaris Scrambler and turn your ATV in to a work horse. The Denali 60 Inch Standard Series Snow Plow System is a great addition to your machine to help with winter chores. Order your plow system today and forget the days of standing in the cold scooping snow!
Manufactured with a 65 degree attack angle along with an over center design ensures the snow will roll up and be thrown forward. Not only are you going to have 7-gauge horizontal stabilizers, but the centered mounted plow disperses the force of impact to the strongest parts of the Scrambler upon sudden impact. A simple turn system allows for the blade to have three positions set left and right at 0 degrees, 12.5 degrees and 25 degrees making it easier to push the snow whatever direction you need. Mother nature changes her mind quite often so one day it could be snowing the next sunny and 75, so the system detaches with the simple pull of a pin! Order your plow today and be prepared to enjoy painless snow removal.Blade Specifications:
Push Tube Specifications:
- 17" scoop
- 11 gauge steel leading horizontal supports
- Four 7 gauge ribs run the full length of the blade
- Three additional 7 gauge horizontal stabilizers support the deepest point of the blade
- 65 degree attack angle and over center design ensures snow rolls up and is thrown forward
- Replaceable 7 gauge, grade 50 steel wear bar
- Height adjustable skid feet included
- Center mounted plow disperses force of impact to the sturdiest part of the UTV, preventing damage from sudden impact
- 3 year warranty
Plow Mount Specifications:
- Turn system allows for easy blade positioning in different angles to the left or right - 0 degrees. 12.5 degrees and 25 degrees
- Simple detachment systems with the pull of a pin
- Structural tube steel cross bar for added lateral rigidity
Optional Rubber Flap Upgrade Specifications:
- Steel construction
- All necessary hardware for mounting included
Optional Plow Markers:
- Stiff rubber flap
- Metal hold down bar
- Installation hardware
Snow getting high or need to plow close to vehicles or other items? Get the snow plow markers so you can see exactly where the edge of your blade is, letting you have the most control.
Optional Plow Pulley Fairlead Kit:
The Plow Pulley Fairlead Kit is designed specifically to resist wear from the steep angle that occurs between the fairlead and the plow, extending the life of your winch cable. It can be used with either a steel or synthetic cable and is constructed of black powder coated 7 gauge steel. There are two roller heights for different fairlead heights and angles and you'll receive hardware and instructions.
Optional Additional Wearbar:
- Standard spool pattern: 3" x 4-7/8"
- Wide spool pattern: 3" x 6.67"
If you want to keep the edges of your snow plow in top shape the Denali Polyurethane Wearbar is the choice for you. Not only is the wearbar reversible for longer use, but the polyurethane construction outlasts rubber and steel. The wearbar won't cause damage to brick, concrete, curbs and more! The wearbar is the perfect choice to increase productivity and reduce equipment wear.