NOTE: Must have a winch to use plow system.
Applicability: 1996-19 Polaris Sportsman ATV (See options above)
You're the proud owner of a tough Polaris Sportsman 500 or Sportsman 700. With great power, comes great responsibility and with the snowy season on the rise, it's time to use that bad boy for some serious damage in the plowing game. Why spend endless hours shoveling when you can install the Denali 60 Inch Standard Series Snow Plow System to the front of your ATV? With this system, getting that pesky slush and fluff out of the way is as easy as hitting the accelerator!
To ensure this plow means business, it comes complete with 7-gauge ribs on the back of an 11-gauge steel blade for a durable hold upon impact. Along with its heavy-duty construction, it has a 65-degree attack angle that gets snow rolling up and thrown forward with ease! Also included is the grade 50 wear bar, the center mount and adjustable skid feet, all built to lengthen the life of your plow against rough and tough snow piles. The blade can be turned at -0, 12.5 and 25 degrees with the sturdy steel push tube that can be detached with just a pull of the pin. This push tube is manufactured with a structural steel cross bar for added lateral rigidity. Lastly is the plow mount that is also constructed from steel and comes with all the hardware needed to install paired with instructions. Get ready for some snow plowing madness with this awesome plow system on your machine today!Blade Specifications:
Push Tube Specifications:
- 17" scoop
- 11 gauge steel leading horizontal supports
- Four 7 gauge ribs run the full length of the blade
- Three additional 7 gauge horizontal stabilizers support the deepest point of the blade
- 65 degree attack angle and over center design ensures snow rolls up and is thrown forward
- Replaceable 7 gauge, grade 50 steel wear bar
- Height adjustable skid feet included
- Center mounted plow disperses force of impact to the sturdiest part of the UTV, preventing damage from sudden impact
- 3 year warranty
Plow Mount Specifications:
- Turn system allows for easy blade positioning in different angles to the left or right - 0 degrees. 12.5 degrees and 25 degrees
- Simple detachment systems with the pull of a pin
- Structural tube steel cross bar for added lateral rigidity
Optional Rubber Flap Upgrade Specifications:
- Steel construction
- All necessary hardware for mounting included
Optional Plow Markers:
- Stiff rubber flap
- Metal hold down bar
- Installation hardware
Snow getting high or need to plow close to vehicles or other items? Get the snow plow markers so you can see exactly where the edge of your blade is, letting you have the most control.
Optional Plow Pulley Fairlead Kit:
The Plow Pulley Fairlead Kit is designed specifically to resist wear from the steep angle that occurs between the fairlead and the plow, extending the life of your winch cable. It can be used with either a steel or synthetic cable and is constructed of black powder coated 7 gauge steel. There are two roller heights for different fairlead heights and angles and you'll receive hardware and instructions.
- Standard spool pattern: 3" x 4-7/8"
- Wide spool pattern: 3" x 6.67"
If you want to keep the edges of your snow plow in top shape the Denali Polyurethane Wearbar is the choice for you. Not only is the wearbar reversible for longer use, but the polyurethane construction outlasts rubber and steel. The wearbar won't cause damage to brick, concrete, curbs and more! The wearbar is the perfect choice to increase productivity and reduce equipment wear.