NOTE: Must have a winch to use plow system.
- 2005-07 Suzuki King Quad 700 4x4
- 2007-12 Suzuki King Quad 450 AXi (PS) 4x4
- 2008-18 Suzuki King Quad 750 AXi (PS) (CAMO) 4x4
- 2009-13 Suzuki King Quad 500 AXi (PS) (CAMO) 4x4
Adventuring through a winter wonderland is what you and your Suzuki King Quad 750 or 500 are built for. While tearing through this snowy fluff can be fun, it can also be in the way when it comes time to go back to everyday activities. Instead of spending all day shoveling, only to find that you are getting nowhere, why not turn your ATV into a plowing machine? That is where the Denali 60 Inch Standard Series Snow Plow System comes in.
While other plows may be plastic and potentially age and crack over time, this plow includes a strong 11-gauge steel blade with 17" scoop. Paired with the blade is a 7-gauge grade 50 steel wear bar, along with adjustable skid feet for prolonged life. A push tube allows for the blade to be turned at angles to the left or right to three different positions. It includes a structural tube steel cross bar for extra strength. Attaching to this push tube is a plow mount constructed from steel with all necessary installation hardware included. These features, along with many more listed below, all add up to a sturdy plow built to push that snow out of the way with ease.Blade Specifications:
Push Tube Specifications:
- 17" scoop
- 11 gauge steel leading horizontal supports
- Four 7 gauge ribs run the full length of the blade
- Three additional 7 gauge horizontal stabilizers support the deepest point of the blade
- 65 degree attack angle and over center design ensures snow rolls up and is thrown forward
- Replaceable 7 gauge, grade 50 steel wear bar
- Height adjustable skid feet included
- Center mounted plow disperses force of impact to the sturdiest part of the UTV, preventing damage from sudden impact
- 3 year warranty
Plow Mount Specifications:
- Turn system allows for easy blade positioning in different angles to the left or right - 0 degrees. 12.5 degrees and 25 degrees
- Simple detachment systems with the pull of a pin
- Structural tube steel cross bar for added lateral rigidity
Optional Rubber Flap Upgrade Specifications:
- Steel construction
- All necessary hardware for mounting included
Optional Plow Markers:
- Stiff rubber flap
- Metal hold down bar
- Installation hardware
Snow getting high or need to plow close to vehicles or other items? Get the snow plow markers so you can see exactly where the edge of your blade is, letting you have the most control.
Optional Plow Pulley Fairlead Kit:
The Plow Pulley Fairlead Kit is designed specifically to resist wear from the steep angle that occurs between the fairlead and the plow, extending the life of your winch cable. It can be used with either a steel or synthetic cable and is constructed of black powder coated 7 gauge steel. There are two roller heights for different fairlead heights and angles and you'll receive hardware and instructions.
- Standard spool pattern: 3" x 4-7/8"
- Wide spool pattern: 3" x 6.67"
If you want to keep the edges of your snow plow in top shape the Denali Polyurethane Wearbar is the choice for you. Not only is the wearbar reversible for longer use, but the polyurethane construction outlasts rubber and steel. The wearbar won't cause damage to brick, concrete, curbs and more! The wearbar is the perfect choice to increase productivity and reduce equipment wear.