- CANNOT SHIP TO ALASKA OR HAWAII.
- Must have a winch to use plow system.
Applicability: 2004-06 Yamaha Bruin 350 2x4 and Bruin 350 4x4
Whether you are working around the farm or heading to the 4-wheeler trails, your Yamaha Bruin 350 2x4 or 350 4x4 is one heck of a dependable machine. After those warm Summer days come to an end, Winter is headed in just around the corner and it's time for you to turn your heavy-duty ATV into a snow plowing beast. The Denali 60 Inch Standard Series Snow Plow System is just the tool to get the job done. Let's check out some of the sweet features that make up this product.
The 11-gauge steel blade is ready for action with its 65-degree attack angle on a 17" scoop that rolls up snow and throws it forward in an instant! It also comes complete with a 7-gauge grade 50 wear bar paired with adjustable skid feel to prolong the life of the blade. Attaching to the center mount on the back of the plow is the push tube that has an extra steel cross bar for added lateral rigidity. The push tube can angle the blade at -0, 12.5 and 25 degrees and can be detached with just a simple pull of a pin when not in use. You can't have a plow without its trusty plow mount that attaches to the front of the ATV with all the necessary hardware required for installation. With features like these and more listed below, this blade is a must have for anyone who wants to save some time with that obstructing snow!Blade Specifications:
Push Tube Specifications:
- 17" scoop
- 11 gauge steel leading horizontal supports
- Four 7 gauge ribs run the full length of the blade
- Three additional 7 gauge horizontal stabilizers support the deepest point of the blade
- 65 degree attack angle and over center design ensures snow rolls up and is thrown forward
- Replaceable 7 gauge, grade 50 steel wear bar
- Height adjustable skid feet included
- Center mounted plow disperses force of impact to the sturdiest part of the UTV, preventing damage from sudden impact
- 3 year warranty
Plow Mount Specifications:
- Turn system allows for easy blade positioning in different angles to the left or right - 0 degrees. 12.5 degrees and 25 degrees
- Simple detachment systems with the pull of a pin
- Structural tube steel cross bar for added lateral rigidity
Optional Rubber Flap Upgrade Specifications:
- Steel construction
- All necessary hardware for mounting included
Optional Plow Markers:
- Stiff rubber flap
- Metal hold down bar
- Installation hardware
Snow getting high or need to plow close to vehicles or other items? Get the snow plow markers so you can see exactly where the edge of your blade is, letting you have the most control.
Optional Plow Pulley Fairlead Kit:
The Plow Pulley Fairlead Kit is designed specifically to resist wear from the steep angle that occurs between the fairlead and the plow, extending the life of your winch cable. It can be used with either a steel or synthetic cable and is constructed of black powder coated 7 gauge steel. There are two roller heights for different fairlead heights and angles and you'll receive hardware and instructions.
Optional Additional Wearbar:
- Standard spool pattern: 3" x 4-7/8"
- Wide spool pattern: 3" x 6.67"
If you want to keep the edges of your snow plow in top shape the Denali Polyurethane Wearbar is the choice for you. Not only is the wearbar reversible for longer use, but the polyurethane construction outlasts rubber and steel. The wearbar won't cause damage to brick, concrete, curbs and more! The wearbar is the perfect choice to increase productivity and reduce equipment wear.