NOTE: Must have a winch to use plow system.
Applicability: 2003-19 Yamaha Kodiak (See options above)
Want to spend more time riding your machine, but the honey-do list seems to just keep getting longer? Your Yamaha Kodiak was built to be put to work for you with its durability and utility. Here at Side By Side Stuff we’ve got the solution for you with the Denali Standard Series Snow Plow System. You’ll be able to check off some of those chores while you ride by adding this plow system to your machine. With this system you’ll be able to cut your time shoveling in half, and turn those honey-do’s into honey-done’s!
The Denali 60 Inch Standard Series Snow Plow System comes with a 17" scoop 60" blade, push tubes, and plow mount. This center mounted plow disperses force of impact to the sturdiest part of your machine, preventing damage from sudden impact. With the 3 year manufacturer’s warranty and replaceable 7 gauge steel wear bar, this plow system solves all your snow plow needs. Cut the time spent on chores in half, start by ordering this Denali 60 Inch Standard Series Snow Plow System today!Blade Specifications:
Push Tube Specifications:
- 17" scoop
- 11 gauge steel leading horizontal supports
- Four 7 gauge ribs run the full length of the blade
- Three additional 7 gauge horizontal stabilizers support the deepest point of the blade
- 65 degree attack angle and over center design ensures snow rolls up and is thrown forward
- Replaceable 7 gauge, grade 50 steel wear bar
- Height adjustable skid feet included
- Center mounted plow disperses force of impact to the sturdiest part of the UTV, preventing damage from sudden impact
- 3 year warranty
Plow Mount Specifications:
- Turn system allows for easy blade positioning in different angles to the left or right - 0 degrees. 12.5 degrees and 25 degrees
- Simple detachment systems with the pull of a pin
- Structural tube steel cross bar for added lateral rigidity
Optional Rubber Flap Upgrade Specifications:
- Steel construction
- All necessary hardware for mounting included
Optional Plow Markers:
- Stiff rubber flap
- Metal hold down bar
- Installation hardware
Snow getting high or need to plow close to vehicles or other items? Get the snow plow markers so you can see exactly where the edge of your blade is, letting you have the most control.
Optional Plow Pulley Fairlead Kit:
The Plow Pulley Fairlead Kit is designed specifically to resist wear from the steep angle that occurs between the fairlead and the plow, extending the life of your winch cable. It can be used with either a steel or synthetic cable and is constructed of black powder coated 7 gauge steel. There are two roller heights for different fairlead heights and angles and you'll receive hardware and instructions.
- Standard spool pattern: 3" x 4-7/8"
- Wide spool pattern: 3" x 6.67"
If you want to keep the edges of your snow plow in top shape the Denali Polyurethane Wearbar is the choice for you. Not only is the wearbar reversible for longer use, but the polyurethane construction outlasts rubber and steel. The wearbar won't cause damage to brick, concrete, curbs and more! The wearbar is the perfect choice to increase productivity and reduce equipment wear.