Applicability: 2014-22 Yamaha Viking 700 and Viking VI
Owning a Yamaha Viking, you are most likely going to be found coasting through your to-do list around the farm. Cruising through branch filled terrain and dusty disheveled debris, you have a hard time getting through the day with stuff constantly flying in the cab. Well, you've come to the right place, because here at Side By Side Stuff we offer many different aftermarket windshields to fit anyone's needs, one of them being the Direction 2 Hard Coated Full Tilting Front Windshield. This excellent aftermarket addition offers some pretty cool features, so let's take a moment to check some out!
Going against Mother Nature can be tough, which is why this 0.236" thick windshield is infused with an MR10 hard-coating that is highly resistant against scratches, abrasion and other nasty debris that get thrown your way. Its polycarbonate structure is custom bent to contour to the UTV's roll bars for maximum rigidity along with super smooth edges for added safety. Like we said before, this windshield its tilting with 3 positions, all highly durable when used on any outing. All the hardware needed to install is included, manufactured from stainless steel with black powder coating to prevent rusting, matched with durable polymer molded clams and brass inserts. These features are just a few of the many more reasons listed below that this windshield is the next best thing to add to your side-by-side, so get yours today!Features:
PLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
- 0.236" thick polycarbonate
- MR10 hard coating on both sides of the windshield for durability and scratch resistance
- Windshield edges are super-smooth for safety
- Custom bend design provides maximum rigidity and strength
- Extremely durable polymer molded clamps with brass inserts
- All hardware (nuts and bolts) are stainless steel with black-coated finish for no rust
- Versatile tilt mechanism for refreshing cabin ventilation: Closed, half extension, and full extension
- Extreme rigidity in each position
- Unique quick-release top windshield piece – in just a few seconds, simply remove the top piece to allow for refreshing air flow with no tools require
- Open positions are designed for low-speed airflow only.
- High-speed riding and trailering require the windshield to be in the FULL CLOSED position
- 1 year manufacturer warranty to the original purchaser to be free from manufacturers defects
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable.
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment