- There are no accurate pictures of this product at this time. The pictures above are to illustrate the general look and finish.
- Does not include windshield shown in some photos.
- It is not recommended to exceed 45 mph with soft goods installed on machine.
Applicability: 2004-10 John Deere Gator HPX / XUV 620i / XUV 625i / XUV 825i / XUV 850d / XUV 855d
When it comes to your John Deere Gator XUV, it's capable of just about anything you can throw its way. But if you plan on wheeling your rig in inclement weather conditions you may want to consider protecting yourself from unwanted exposure to these elements. That's why here at Side By Side Stuff we offer aftermarket parts and accessories to do just that. Take for instance this doors and rear soft panel system that we have available here for your John Deere Gator side by side.
Designed and manufactured by the team at Over Armour Offroad this panel system is designed to be installed to help keep you clean and dry while out wheeling. This is done by utilizing a professional grade marine textile materials to ensure that the panels can handle the use and abuse you are sure to expose your rig to. Installation of the Over Armour Panel System is a quick and easy process thanks in part to OverArmour Off road's model specific design and construction. This means that once you receive your new panel system you can set to work installing it and getting protected from the elements. So, if you are wanting to get protected grab yours today!Features:
- Constructed of professional grade marine textile
- Waterproof, puncture resistant, tear resistant, fade resistant, and abrasion resistant
- Soft doors and rear window are constructed out of durable Aquaview Vinyl
- Doors roll away to provide for easy storage when not in use
- Self-adhesive Velcro & strong rare-earth magnets combine to provide you with a custom fit
- Full length double pull YKK zippers
- Installation & care instructions included
View Installation Instructions
- Zippered Side Windows - Windows zip on 2 sides, the front and top