- Does not include windshield shown in some photos.
- It is not recommended to exceed 45 mph with soft goods installed on machine.
Applicability: 2004-13 Yamaha Rhino 450 / Rhino 660 / Rhino 700
If you already have a top and windshield on your Yamaha Rhino, you may find yourself seeking a little more protection from the elements, especially when the temperature starts dropping. At Side By Side Stuff we know that even when the weather is not cooperating, the work doesn’t stop and you need to be able to get out and get things done. The Doors and Rear Window by Over Armour Offroad will allow you to use the pieces you already have and complete the enclosure of your cab. Whether it is the backdraft that comes up on a dusty road or the cold wind nipping at your nose, the full doors and rear window will keep them out of your cab.
Constructed from 100% top gun polyester marine grade fabric, the doors and rear window are waterproof and abrasion resistant. With large, clear Aquaview vinyl panel windows you can be sure to see your surroundings at all times. Easy to install on your machine with all the included supplies, you can be ready for whatever the day may bring. Enter and exit your machine with ease using the zippered doors, which can also be rolled back and kept out of the way when the weather warms up. Check out all the great products Side By Side Stuff has to offer for your Yamaha Rhino to make it more comfortable all year long.Features:
- 100% top gun polyester marine grade fabric
- PVC 0.30 smoke gray vinyl
- Vinyl has a cold crack rating of -20 degrees
- Waterproof and abrasion resistant
View Installation Instructions
- Zippered Side Windows - Windows zip on 2 sides, the front and top