NOTE: Does NOT fit models with Fox or Walker Evans shocks.
Applicability: 2016 Polaris General 1000 with standard shocks only
For those who enjoy the finer things in life side by sides may not be for you, especially the Polaris General 1000. Designed to attack and destroy all extreme terrains and obstacles with its brutish strength and mind numbing speed perhaps you would be better suited touring the local vineyards on a Segway with the offroad package. However, if you’re like us here at Side By Side Stuff and enjoy tackling trails, extreme terrains, leaving other behind for the road less traveled, then you and your General 1000 need to be prepared. We’ll help you get that extra clearance to clear those unseen and unexpected obstacles with the Dragonfire 2 Inch Lift Kit.
This kit is designed to be installed on your factory shocks to lift your machine the two additional inches over that stock ride height. The durable Delrin spacers allow for your factory shock angle to be retained, protecting your axles and other steering components from becoming overextended. Not only will you be lifted higher in the air with the lift kit, you can fit larger tires under your machine, allowing for even more clearance.Features:
- Durable Delrin spacers provide 2" lift over stock ride height
- Retains factory shock angle to optimize ride quality
- Protects axles and steering components by not overextending the suspension
- Utilizes factory shocks, CV joints and steering components
- Provides additional ground clearance and room for larger tires