NOTE: Requires removal of the grab handle on the door, which causes you to modify the hardware for the door panel upon removal.
Applicability: 2016-21 Polaris General 1000 / General XP 1000 / General 4 1000 (Front ONLY) / General XP 4 1000 (Front ONLY)
Are you looking to improve rider comfort while out on the trails while also giving your Polaris General that custom one off machine look and feel? Then you need to take a look at these Dragonfire HighBack RT seats that we have available here at SideBySideStuff.com.
The guys at Dragonfire went to work creating a seat that not only looks great but also fits a variety of needs that you may have for your Polaris General. The seats use the original seat base and retain the machines adjustability while improving comfort with its suspension style frame base and deep bucket seat design. The seats also feature a vented rear section and removable seat cushion to allow for quick and easy draining of sand, dirt and other debris that can be found while out in your machine. Available in your choice of colors these American made seats are a great option for you and your Polaris General 1000.Features:
- Removable seat cushion
- Works with OE seat belt or 4 and 5 point harnesses
- Vented rear section for water, dirt and sand to pass through
- Designed to bolt directly to the OEM seat base and retains OE seat adjustment
- Heavy duty color matched stitching
- Reduces side bolsters to make ingress and egress easier
- Superior bottom and side containment
- Higher seating position provides additional room and increased forward visibility
- Suspension style frame base
- Deep bucket design makes it so you sit "in" your seat rather than "on" it
- Made in the U.S.A.