NOTE: Brake pads may vary based on model.
- 2010-14 Mid Size Polaris Ranger 400 / 500 / 800 / EV
- 2011-14 Mid Size Polaris Ranger 500 / 570 Crew
Is your rig due for a brake system servicing? You've stopped at the right place! Side By Side Stuff gets how busy you are and the importance of keeping your buggy in tip-top shape. After all, this bad boy provides you the farm muscle it takes to efficiently get through harvest and the calving season. That being said, your stock brake pads may not have the ability to make it through the backbreaking workload. They are designed for "average" use, and not rigorous day and night labor. Thankfully, Side By Side Stuff does have a set that is up for the job. It's the EBC Front SV Series Brake Pads for a Mid Size Ranger 500.
The offroad brake pads are durably constructed from specially formulated sintered blends. Once the process is finished, engineers run the compounds through intense testing to ensure they have outstanding performance capacity while slowing the wear process. Then EBC hand-crafts the side by side brake pads, yes they are made by hand! No robot run assemblies. For EBC, it's all about quality control and safety. There are no short cuts around here, and we know you deserve the real deal. Service up with peace-of-mind quality when you shop Polaris maintenance and rebuild kits from SideBySideStuff.com.Features:
- Made from sintered bronze
- Higher density mix to further extend pad life for use in terminal conditions
- Should be used in arduous conditions of wet, mud, utility and farm usage
- Low rotor-wear factor
- Kit includes one (1) set of front left brake pads and one (1) set of front right brake pads