- If you choose to use the two plastic rivets in the front, you will have to drill two holes in the stock visor. If you do not want to drill holes then just donít use the two factory style rivets. It will still work and not leak without them.
- If a return is needed on this item, you MUST have the original packaging. Items will not be accepted without the packaging that it was delivered in.
- 2014-20 Polaris RZR XP 1000 and RZR XP Turbo
- 2015-20 Polaris RZR 900 / RZR 900 XC / RZR S 900
- 2016-20 Polaris RZR S 1000
With the nice weather months approaching, it's time to get your Polaris RZR XP 1000 out for some trial riding. On hot days when the sun is beating down on you and causing you to sweat it can make for an unfun ride and that is when a top comes in handy. However, most aftermarket tops keep you from enjoying the beautiful sky! To prevent that Side By Side Stuff offers the EMP Tinted Hard Top. This top gives you the protection from the harsh UV rays while still letting you enjoy the beauty of what is above.
Made in the United States, Extreme Metal Products constructed this from 1/8" thick tinted polycarbonate. EMP made sure this tinted roof diverts water by adding a rear gutter and length to the front that hangs over the stock front visor! Included with purchase are all the necessary mounting hardware and instructions for installing and taking care of your top. Order your EMP Tinted Hard Top here at Side By Side Stuff today to protect you on your future adventures!Features:
- Made from 1/8" thick tinted polycarbonate
- CNC cut and CNC formed to insure a perfect fit
- Attaches with rubber straps and hardware provided
- Allows light into drivers area
- Hangs over stock front visor so there are no leaks
- Rear gutter diverts water to the sides
- Made in Cleveland, Ohio
Shared Shipping Program: You pay $94.00 shipping/handling, and Side By Side Stuff will pay the rest! View Care Instructions