- Does NOT include windshield shown in photos.
- It is not recommended to exceed 45 mph with soft goods installed on machine.
Applicability: Bush Hog Trail Hand 4400
If you already have a top and windshield on your Bush Hog Trail Hand 4400, you may find yourself seeking a little more protection from the wind and rain. The Doors and Rear Window by Falcon Ridge will allow you to use the pieces you already have and complete the enclosure of your cab. Whether it is the back draft that comes up on a dusty road or the cold wind nipping at your nose, the full doors and rear window will keep them out of your cab. When the doors are not necessary and you need to keep them out of the way, they can be rolled away and secured with heavy duty Velcro straps.
The professional grade marine textile base that the doors and rear window are made from is waterproof as well as puncture and tear resistant. Falcon Ridge uses double pull YKK zippers to secure the doors to the cab enclosure. Installation and care instructions are included as well as all self-adhesive Velcro needed for securing the pieces to your machine's roll cage. Check out Side By Side Stuff’s full selection of products to accessorize your UTV. Features:
- Professional grade marine textile base material that is waterproof,
puncture resistant, tear resistant, abrasion resistant, and fade resistant
- Doors and rear window are constructed of durable clear Aquaview vinyl
- Convenient roll-away doors allow stow-away with heavy duty velcro straps when not in use
- Full length double pull YKK zippers secure the doors to the cab enclosure
- Complete with self-adhesive velcro, installation and care instructions
View Installation Instructions
- Zippered Side Windows - Windows zip on 2 sides, the front and top