- Does NOT include windshield or top shown in some photos.
- Doors and Rear Window will be Onyx Black NOT Green as shown in some photos.
- It is not recommended to exceed 45 mph with soft goods installed on machine.
Applicability: Kubota RTV 400 and RTV 900
You bought your Kubota RTV 900 not only to be a workhorse, but to take it out and rip through the trails and have a good time. However, when it gets cold, you don't get to head out and have as much fun because your RTV is not properly equipped. Worry no longer! You can get a step closer to enclosing your cab for the Winter season when you purchase the Doors and Rear Window from Falcon Ridge. Don't stop there though, get the rest of the aftermarket accessories that you need from Side By Side Stuff to finish outfitting your machine for cold weather adventures!
Falcon Ridge's door and rear window combo is made of professional grade marine textile base material that is not only waterproof and fade resistant but also puncture, tear and abrasion resistant. The windows themselves are constructed of a durable clear Aquaview vinyl. The doors are include full-length double pull YKK zippers that secure the doors to the cab enclosure. No need to worry about having to get anything to install this, as Falcon Ridge supplies the self-adhesive Velcro to attach it securely to your machine.Features:
- Professional grade marine textile base material that is waterproof,
puncture resistant, tear resistant, abrasion resistant, and fade resistant
- Constructed of durable clear Aquaview vinyl
- Convenient roll-away doors allow stow-away with heavy duty velcro straps when not in use
- Full length double pull YKK zippers secure the doors to the cab enclosure
- Complete with self-adhesive velcro, installation and care instructions
View RTV 400 Installation Instructions View RTV 900 Installation Instructions
- Zippered Side Windows - Windows zip on 2 sides, the front and top