- There are no accurate pictures of this product at this time. The pictures above are to illustrate the general look and finish.
- Does not include windshield shown in pictures.
- It is not recommended to exceed 45 mph with soft goods installed on machine
Applicability: 2018-19 Textron Prowler 500 / Prowler EV / Prowler EV iS
Though your rig is more than capable of handling chores, it lacks in confinement and comfortability. That's where we come in by providing the offroad community the means to increase the quality of their ride. One way to add cabin protection, weather reprieve, and rider security is by integrating an enclosure to your structure. If you've got a top and a windshield, the Prowler 500 Doors and Rear Window by Falcon Ridge is ideal for you.
The aftermarket partial enclosure is hand-sewn and measured from top-gun polyester marine-grade fabric and smoke gray vinyl. It's waterproof, abrasion-resistant, and has a cold crack rating of - 20-degrees! An outstanding feature is when it starts heating back up, there's no need to uninstall. Simply unzip the doors entirely, roll them out of the way, and you've got yourself an open cab with the right amount of airflow, minus the low-pressure suction! What are you waiting for? Get your made in America, Textron doors and rear window, today. Features:
- 100% top gun polyester marine grade fabric
- PVC 0.30 smoke gray vinyl
- Vinyl has a cold crack rating of -20 degrees
- Waterproof and abrasion resistant
- Full zippered doors roll back and out the way when not needed
- Zippered Side Windows - Windows zip on 2 sides, the front and top