- Does NOT include windshield shown in some photos.
- It is not recommended to exceed 45 mph with soft goods installed on machine.
Applicability: Bush Hog Trail Hand 4400
Adding an enclosure to your Bush Hog Trail Hand not only increases its value to you by making it a year round vehicle, but keeps you from freezing your tail off when the temperatures drop. Providing a barrier between you and the winter winds will at least help you be able to get out in temps you may not otherwise. The Doors, Rear Window and Top by Falcon Ridge will fully enclose your cab with your existing windshield. When itís not so cold outside the convenient roll-away doors allow stow-away with heavy duty velcro straps when not in use.
Constructed of professional grade marine textile material that is waterproof, puncture and tear resistant, you will get a product that is designed to last for years to come. The windows in the doors and the rear window are a clear Aquaview vinyl. The enclosure comes complete with the Velcro needed for installation, as well as installation and care instructions. Check out all Side by Side Stuff has to offer for UTVís to accessorize and make your ride more comfortable all year long.Features:
- Made to fit with most polycarbonate or acrylic windshields
- Professional grade marine textile base material that is waterproof,
- Doors and rear window are constructed of durable clear Aquaview vinyl
- Convenient roll-away doors allow stow-away with heavy duty velcro straps when not in use
- Full length double pull YKK zippers secure the doors to the cab enclosure
- Complete with self-adhesive velcro, installation and care instructions
- Zippered Side Windows - Windows zip on 2 sides, the front and top