- It is not recommended to exceed 45 mph with soft goods installed on machine.
- The Doors, Rear Window and Top will come in black, NOT tan as shown in the photo above.
Applicability: Kawasaki Mule 3000 / 3010 Trans and Mule 4000 / 4010 Trans
Your Kawasaki Mule does nothing but prove itself on a day to day basis as you use it for daily chores and riding for pleasure. Regardless of your main use, having adequate protection for yourself as well as your machine is a necessity. At Side By Side Stuff we have made it our mission to carry accessories for a variety of machines and for every customer's needs. Check out the Doors, Rear Window and Top by Falcon Ridge that will be a beneficial addition to you and your Mule 3010 or Mule 4010 Trans.
This aftermarket enclosure is designed to work with most existing windshields whether they may be polycarbonate or acrylic. It is constructed of marine grade material that is waterproof, puncture resistant, tear resistant, abrasion resistant and fade resistant. The durable construction provides protection to you from all the elements you may be exposed to, offering warmth and comfort as you are doing chores. In the summertime when you want to enjoy that nice cool breeze that will not be an issue with the convenient roll-away doors that allow you to secure them back with heavy duty Velcro straps. This kit comes complete with all the Velcro and instructions needed for easy install as well as caring for the product.Features:
- Professional marine grade 11 ounce polyester canvas that is waterproof, puncture resistant, tear resistant, abrasion resistant
- Door windows and rear window are constructed of durable 30 mil tinted Aqua-View Vinyl with a cold crack rating of -20 degrees
- Convenient roll-away doors provide the option of taking your doors with you and stow-away when not in use
- Full length double pull YKK marine grade zippers
- Complete with self-adhesive velcro, installation and care instructions
- Made in the USA
View 51-10136 Installation Instructions View 51-10072 Installation Instructions
- Zippered Side Windows - Windows zip on 2 sides, the front and top