- Does NOT include windshield pictured.
- It is not recommended to exceed 45 mph with soft goods installed on machine.
Applicability: 2017-21 Oreion Reeper 4 Apex
When you're ready to wrap up your rig for all-year riding, there's no better place to shop than Side By Side Stuff. We've got the best of the best, and we are ready to share! Let's say you don't want to hassle with purchasing piece by piece, but you've already invested in an aftermarket windshield. In that case, we recommend the Oreion Reeper 4 Apex Soft Upper Doors, Rear Window, and Diamond Plate Hard Top combo by Falcon Ridge.
One thing you can count on with this partial UTV enclosure is fitment. Each unit is designed to fit like a glove in conjunction with the others. It's hand-measured and sewn from some of the most rigid marine fabrics with Aqua-View vinyl using high-quality threading and YKK zippers. These soft pieces are paired with the Oreion Reeper 4 Apex Diamond Plated Aluminum Top, also formed with heavy-duty material complete with a corrosion-resistant powder-coated finish. If this assembly can't handle the way you ride, nothing will. Wrap up your car with quality when you shop aftermarket parts and accessories at Side By Side Stuff.Enclosure Features:
Diamond Plate Top Features:
- Professional marine grade 11 ounce polyester canvas that is waterproof, puncture resistant, tear resistant, abrasion resistant
- Door windows and rear window are constructed of durable 30 mil tinted Aqua-View Vinyl with a cold crack rating of -20 degrees
- Convenient roll-away doors provide the option of taking your doors with you and stow-away when not in use
- Full length double pull YKK marine grade zippers
- Complete with self-adhesive velcro, installation and care instructions
- Made in the USA
- Constructed of 1/16" aluminum
- Powder coated for years of service
- Held in place with clamps and stainless steel hardware
- Two piece design that has a rubber seal and is bolted together for full coverage
- Made in USA
- Zippered Side Windows - Windows zip on 2 sides, the front and top