- The photos above are a representation of the Falcon Ridge Full Cab Enclosure with Aero-Vent Windshield, there are no accurate photos available of this product installed on the Husqvarna HUV 4421.
- It is not recommended to exceed 45 mph with soft goods installed on machine.
Applicability: Husqvarna HUV 4421
You got your buggy to be some additional muscle to your country-lifestyle. That all goes out the window when it's raining cats and dogs, and you've just started your trek home from the field. You need to outfit your rig to work for you, not against you. One way is to integrate a HUV 4421 Full Cab Enclosure with an Aero-Vent Windshield to the structure of your machine.
Falcon Ridge, a leading brand in the industry constructs the enclosure from professional marine-grade polyester canvas complete with a polycarbonate, vented windshield. The HUV 4421 doors and rear window are crafted from mil tinted Aquaview Vinyl for increased visibility. Everything has been hand-measured and hand-sewn to provide the perfect fitment for your applications. Are you ready to get yours today?Enclosure Features:
Aero-Vent Windshield Features:
- Professional marine grade 11 ounce polyester canvas that is waterproof, puncture resistant, tear resistant, abrasion resistant
- Door windows and rear window are constructed of durable 30 mil tinted Aqua-View Vinyl
- Convenient roll-away doors provide the option of taking your doors with you and stow-away when not in use
- Full length double pull YKK marine made zippers
- Complete with self-adhesive velcro, installation and care instructions
- Crafted with professional grade 1/4" polycarbonate to provide maximum durability and visibility
- Aero-Vent system allows users to adjust the amount of airflow for maximum comfort
- Stainless steel hardware
- Easy to follow step by step installation and care instructions are included
PLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
- Zippered Side Windows - Windows zip on 2 sides, the front and top
- MR10 Hard Coating - Hard coating on the full front windshield
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable. View Installation Instructions View Windshield Care Instructions
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment