NOTE: It is not recommended to exceed 45 mph with soft goods installed on machine..
Applicability: 2018-19 Textron Stampede 4 and Stampede 4X
While trekking through your property, you may notice your rig could use some additions. Firstly, the machine is lacking confinement, there is also very little protection from the elements and debris. What better way to elevate your ride then to invest in some aftermarket doors. These components block wind, assist with cab preservation, offer debris protection, amongst other things. One of Side By Side Stuff's favorites is the Stampede 4 Soft Doors by Falcon Ridge. We bet you're wondering what makes these UTV soft doors so great, check them out.
Let's start out by talking about this incredible construction. Falcon Ridge gets the professional-grade marine textile and the Aquaview vinyl. Then, the hand-trace, hand-measure, and hand-sew each component. If you hadn't guessed it, fitment is absolute, and fabrication is durable. So durable, in fact, that the Textron doors are waterproof, as well as puncture, tear, abrasion, and fade-resistant. Though rigidity and fitment fit the bill, what about functionality? Falcon Ridge kept it practical. When the weather gets stagnant, unzip and roll the doors out of the way and enjoy the air floor. What more could you want in an aftermarket door?Features:
- Constructed of professional grade marine textile base material
- Waterproof, puncture resistant, tear resistant, abrasion resistant, and fade resistant
- Windows are constructed of durable clear Aquaview vinyl
- Convenient roll-away doors allow stow-away with heavy duty velcro straps when not in use
- Complete with self-adhesive velcro, installation and care instructions
View Installation Instructions
- Zippered Side Windows - Windows zip on 2 sides, the front and top