- For the Ultimate models, the soft rear panel will not work with the factory Polaris Lock & Ride Poly Sport Roof without significant modification.
- It is not recommended to exceed 45 mph with soft goods installed on machine.
- 2021 Polaris RZR Trail Sport / RZR Trail Premium / RZR Trail Ultimate
- 2021 Polaris RZR Trail S 900 Sport
- 2021 Polaris RZR Trail S 1000 Premium and RZR Trail S 1000 Ultimate
Dust rollback. Ugh. It's something awful, ruining a ride altogether. It's horrible if you've added a front windshield to the mix. This creates low-pressure suction that acts like a vacuum pulling in dirt particles and leaving you hacking. Thus, the dire need for a Falcon Ridge RZR Trail Soft Rear Panel. These units will reduce dust rollback and offer protection from debris and other elements. Now that you know the benefit let's talk construction.
The SxS rear panel is designed to reduce low-pressure suction and offer protection from anything that might come through the cab's rear. The question is, is it durable enough? That answer would be yes! Falcon Ridge uses a high-quality textile called smoke gray vinyl, which is tough as all get out and has a cold crack rating of -20 degrees. What does that mean? Well, in layman's terms... the UTV cab back can withstand bone-chilling temperatures with waterproof and abrasion resistance to go with it. Ditch the dust and get your protection with quality Polaris RZR Trail parts and accessories from Side By Side Stuff.Features:
View Installation Instructions
- Professional marine grade 11 ounce polyester canvas that is waterproof, puncture resistant, tear resistant, abrasion resistant
- Constructed of durable 30 mil tinted Aqua-View Vinyl with a cold crack rating of -20 degrees
- Complete with self-adhesive velcro, installation and care instructions
- Made in the USA