NOTE: There are no accurate pictures of this product at this time. The pictures above are to illustrate the general look and finish.
- 2015 Mid Size Ranger 570 / ETX / EV
- 2015 Mid Size Ranger 570 Crew
- 2016-21 Ranger Crew 570-4
- 2016 2-seat Ranger 570 / ETX / EV
- 2017-21 2-seat Ranger 500 / 570 / EV
- 2022 2-seat Ranger 500 and EV
How do you choose which UTV windshield works best?
Finding the right windshield for your ride demands can be overwhelming to say that least. The trick is understanding ride style meets comfort in the middle. Falcon Ridge Velocity Flip Up Front Windshield for Mid Size Ranger 500s, 570s, EXT, and EVs embodies just that. This unit will provide the protection you need while allowing the open cab feel. It's the best of both worlds.Velocity Windshield vs. Standard Windshield: windshield flips up instead of remaining in full position
The sxs front windshield includes gas filled struts with spherical ball rod ends that smoothly raises the unit with little to no force. This system is attached to a twist handled accessible from within the cab. So, the windshield can be lifted on the fly to get a breeze when the weather permits.
Fitment is spot on!
Falcon Ridge sends the windshield with a one-piece gasket with molded counters and welded seams. First, this keeps the kit snuggly between the cage reducing rattle which is a huge bones. Next, the bulb seals the deal ensuring water and dust doesn't invade your cab while the windshield is in the closed position. We call that a win around here.Features:
Optional Hard Coating:
- Crafted with professional grade 1/4 inch polycarbonate to provide maximum durability and visibility
- No drilling required
- One piece gasket with molded corners and fully welded seams for a tight seal
- Works with most OEM cab systems
- Quick, low-effort twist handle
- Shuts with minimal force
- Smooth motion with gas filled struts and spherical ball rod ends
- Easy to follow step by step installation and care instructions are included
- Made in the USA
When UTV enthusiasts get out to hit the trails or the job site, having a windshield along for the ride can make for that much more of a comfortable trip. After finding that perfect windshield for your machine, you're going to want to make sure it lasts, and with the MR10 Hard Coating added to your windshield it'll extend it's life that much more. This hard coating helps to prevent scratches or gouges that can come along the way on those rougher trails. With the MR10's ability to prevent abrasions but still provide crystal clear clarity, this hard coating meets all your windshield needs!PLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable. View Care Instructions
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment