NOTE: At this time there are no accurate photos of the Dot Weld Folding Windshield for the Arctic Cat Wildcat 1000. Photo above is a representation.
Applicability: 2012-16 Arctic Cat Wildcat 1000 / Wildcat X and 2013-17 Arctic Cat Wildcat 4 / Wildcat 4X
Want a full windshield in the winter and a half windshield in the warmer months but don't want to spend the money to buy both? The Folding Front Windshield by Dot Weld for the Arctic Cat Wildcat might be your best choice. Dot Weld took what was best about the full and half windshield and combined them together for the folding windshield.
When you want the protection of a full windshield, the folding windshield can be in the upright position. Made of 1 / 4 inch thick U.V. stabilized and shatter proof polycarbonate, this windshield will withstand nearly anything you can throw at it. A 1 inch upper lip adds extra stability while helping to divert water and debris from you and your passengers. Since the folding windshield contours to the hood with a full length rubber seal, it has an excellent fit and seal.
Don't need a full windshield but not ready to give up all the protection for the wind and dust? Simply fold the top half of the folding windshield down and now you can experience the advantages of a half windshield. The quick connect system ensures a quick and easy no noise mounting and easy removal. A full length, heavy duty, high visibility, fully replaceable hinge and rubber hood boots that prevent damage to the hood when folding the windshield down are great features of this folding windshield for your Wildcat.Features:
PLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
- 1/4 inch thick U.V. stabilized and shatter proof polycarbonate
- Contoured to hood with full length rubber seal
- Attaches with Velcro straps to ensure no noise mounting
- Full length, heavy duty, high visibility, fully replaceable hinge
- Quick Strap System provides fast and easy operation while securing windshield in up or down position
- Excellent finish with smooth rounded edges
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable. View Cleaning and Care Instructions
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment