- SIGNATURE IS REQUIRED FOR DELIVERY.
- Does NOT come with a-arm guards or trailing arm guards shown in some of the pictures above.
Applicability: 2012-14 Polaris RZR XP 4 900
When you want fully belly protection for your Polaris RZR XP 4 900, nothing beats 1/2 inch thick high density polymer (UMHW). With a set of these skids and nerf sliders, you can hit the trail with confidence, never giving rocks a second thought.
This half inch (1/2"), high density polymer or UMHW, full belly skid plate set is tough enough to take the knocks you give it. Don't use metal, these polymer skids won't rattle or dent and are lighter in weight then your traditional metal skids. As an added bonus, there are large holes strategically placed to allow dirt and debris to be washed out saving you the hassle of removing your skids each time you wash your Polaris RZR XP 4 900. This full skid plate set also offers rear coverage to protect your trailing arm linkage, rear cv boots and a-arms. All hardware and instructions are included.
Side panels extend out and up to give you nerf bars or rock sliders protecting the side of your RZR XP 4 900 (see photo above on the RZR XP 900).Features:
- Made from 1/2" thick UHMW
- Covers full length and width of machine
- Covers front and rear differentials
- Strategically placed drain holes to allow dirt and debris to wash out easily
- Comes in easy to install jointed sections
- Absorb shock to the bottom of the vehicle with no dents or rust
- Lighter than traditional metal skids
- Mounting hardware and installation instructions included
- Does require drilling additional holes for installation
Shared Shipping Program: These skids ship in 2 over-sized boxes. You pay $94.00 shipping/handling and Side By Side Stuff will pay the rest.